Index of contents

Recruiter Hall of Shame index

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Unidentified woman - Pyramid Consulting, Atlanta

Infuriation: Phone harassment

Don't know her name, but this Indian woman uses a phony Americanized name anyway. She left a decent msg on my phone in the late morning about a job, then followed up with an emailed job description. I had meetings all afternoon on day 1, and most of the morning on day 2, and it's a PITA where I work to go downstairs and outside to talk openly about a new job.  Before I had a chance to return her first call because I had a few questions about the job, she got obsessive. She ended up leaving eight hang-up calls in eight work hours, all from the same number, with no msg at all. The calls on day 2 were pretty long, too, like several minutes each, which killed my breaks because I listened through minutes of silence thinking she would start talking. So I didn't get a chance to call her and have a conversation because I was busy listening to and then deleting all these calls.

Pyramid sucks in general because they shotgun any possible job with any possible key word match, without understanding what they're asking or what's on your resume. But this chick was just downright crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment