Index of contents

Recruiter Hall of Shame index

Friday, November 1, 2013

Addis Damour - Enterprise Logic, Houston

Infuriation: Spamming, Refusal to answer basic question about job offering, Unprofessional rudeness

This waste of oxygen is a prolific internet scraper, meaning that he copies-and-pastes already-available job posts and then shotguns them to prospects that he identifies by key words, without researching anything or anyone. As described by another recipient of Damour's spam, " Just cause I wrote a manual for XYZ over eight years ago doesn’t mean I’m qualified to be a onsite team lead for an installation of software I haven’t seen in forever." 

While keyword-only searching is the favored tactic of many lazy recruiters who don't know and don't care any better, Damour takes it one step further with his curt demand to "Send me your resume." That was the total and only response to the nominator's polite question about compensation range. Do you think he would wait to submit an applicant until discussion and permission? Of course not. Imagine being locked in to whatever rate he deigned to offer, represented to the client by this so-called company.

Damour's emails from a Gmail account (!) offer no "unsubscribe" option, and apparently he ignores these requests anyway, according to yet another report. We may have to update this entry -- stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Addis "Dumbmore" strikes again! He still hasn't changed his ways. He texted me a position description! Texted! I am a business owner and IT Consultant, billing out in the $300-$500/hr range or per solution, and he called me twice about a $25/hr Web Designer position that I am tremendously over-qualified for. Recognizing the 281 area code (Houston) due to previous calls from Enterprise-Logic, I let the calls go to voicemail. The retardant actually left two one and a half minute voice mails of pure silence...wtf? I have sent multiple "DO NOT CONTACT" emails to the company to no avail, I have about 30 email threads where their dumb as dog shit recruiters email me about a job that is so not in my wheelhouse to which I respond with "Please remove my information from your database, add my information to a do not contact list, and please do not contact me again". I will *NEVER* work on a contract with Enterprise-Logic and have gone out of my way to tell IT Managers to not work with them. Enterprise-Logic is the crappiest recruiting company I have seen, and trust me, I've seen quite a few. They will not obey the law or respect a candidate's time or peace. Add a friggin' UNSUBSCRIBE link in your emails! Leeches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he's getting worse. Sent me an e-mail claiming that we were previously linked on Linkedin (NOT). As if I'm so stupid that I wouldn't know the name had we been linked, or that I wouldn't check him out. I've scraped stuff off my shoes smarter than this guy. I was going to fire off a blistering response, but he's (obviously) not worth my time. DELETE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got picked up by them by a lady named Cindy. I was injured on the job and they said I have to go through my own personal search for a doctor. They don't Workmans Comp set up, I'm guessing, and then said once I go see a doctor, Workmans Comp will reimburse my insurance (something I've never heard of and the client company I worked for never heard of that being done either). I might have to take legal action because they won't give me my final paycheck and were suppose to tell me the day before that the job was terminating my contract, but didn't tell me until the next day when I was already on my way to the job, so I wasted money getting to the job site I no longer was working for! I was also not paid for holidays, they said I had to have hours clocked for that. I'm going to look into everything.

    ReplyDelete